This page (together with any documentation referred onto it) sets out the terms and conditions on which VC Graphics UK operates. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding with any orders. You should understand that by placing an order with VC Graphics UK, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should maintain a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
Please sign where necessary if you accept these terms and conditions. If these terms and conditions have been sent to you via email, replying, “I accept” is indication that you agree to them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, we will not be able to proceed with your order.
- Information about us
VC Graphics UK (we/us/our) is managed by Vesaam Chaudry. Our registered office is VC Graphics UK, Mill Burn Way, Birmingham, B9 4PH. You can find us at www.vcgraphics.co.uk or contact us via email at email@example.com.
- How the contract is formed between you and us
After placing an order, you will receive an email confirmation from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This does not mean that your order has been accepted but constitutes as an offer to us to use our services. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. Any accepted offers are confirmed via a written format. Prior to placing an order, you will receive these terms and conditions via email or paper. We are not responsible for customers’ failure to receive communications from us due to any change of settings to their email software or their email box that blocks the receipt of emails or results in emails not coming to their attention, e.g. because they have been consigned to a spam folder.
- Prices and deposits
- The prices of our services are as the quotation you received, except in cases of obvious error and are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All prices include VAT where applicable. Generally, items such as flyers are zero rated for VAT and are not charged VAT by default. You may be requested to pay VAT if it is applicable. We are unable to proceed with your order until the outstanding amount has been settled or the artwork has been changed.
- Deposits must be made within two working days of invoice date. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your order.
- All deposits made are non-refundable.
- Full payment must be made prior to the production stage.
- Orders and production
- Any orders finalised after 3pm count as the next working day.
- Production time does not include the day of ordering and commences once artwork has been completed and payment has fully cleared.
- Working hours are classed as 9am to 5pm and working days are classed as Monday to Friday excluding UK public holidays and Eid week.
- All confirmations are to be made via email. Spoken confirmations are not accepted.
We accept payments via BACS, PayPal, Cheque, Phone and Cash. Payments via PayPal and BACS are preferred. All payments must be made prior to the start of any production unless agreed with us in writing.
- Cancellations and changes
- Any orders cancelled will be billable up to the work done and can be cancelled within 5 working days of order invoice. Any orders cancelled in adequate time may receive a refund but all deposits are non-refundable.
- Printed orders cannot be cancelled. A refund will not be given.
- Orders may be altered within an appropriate time frame and cannot be changed once the artwork has been sent to print.
- We aim to turnaround any artwork as quickly as possible. Your designer will give an accurate time scale and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Delivery turnaround will vary from order to order, please check the turnaround for you specific order with the designer.
- Express and Priority services are available upon request.
- Proofs and colours
- A proof of your order will be sent to you via email and will require written confirmation to proceed with your order.
- Printer’s function on the CMYK colour model to recreate what is on the screen whereas screens function on the RGB colour model. This would mean that there might be a slight variation in the colour of what is seen on screen and the final printed product.
- Delivery and collections
- We offer free delivery to Mainland UK by third party courier as standard.
- Any issues regarding deliveries including, but not limited to; delays, damaged items during transit, lost items etc. must be dealt with by yourselves with the couriers directly and not VC Graphics UK as we are not held liable for any third party services.
- All deliveries made are tracked and the tracking number can be requested from us at any time.
- Design service
- Our design service is chargeable at the rate set by the designer. Free artwork is available at the designer’s discretion.
- Free artwork is the intellectual property of VC Graphics UK and may be provided to you for later use at the designer’s discretion. Alternatively, it can be purchased at an extra cost.
- Offers and packages
We reserve the right to terminate any offers and package deals without any prior notification.
- Intellectual property and copyright
- All original media created by VC Graphics UK is automatically subject to copyright and is not for use by any third parties unless written consent is given to do so.
ii. You guarantee to us that any elements such as texts, images etc. that you have provided to us are either; owned by yourself, or that you have permission to use them. iii. When we receive your final payment, copyright is automatically assigned to yourselves unless it is classed as free artwork (Ref to 10 ii).iv. You own the graphics and all other visual elements such as texts, pictures etc. that we create for you in this project(s) (Ref to 10 ii). You will be given a copy of all files and you should store them safely as we are not required to keep them.v. We share our work and what we have learnt with third partied, so we reserve the right to display and link your completed project as part of our portfolio unless agreed otherwise.
- Inspection of items
- You must check the items for any obvious damage and errors in printing. Any items damaged during transit must be dealt with through the couriers.
- Any obvious errors made by VC Graphics UK including, but not limited to; the printing of incorrect artwork, items received that are not as purchased must be reported to VC Graphics UK within 5 working days of receiving the item in order for us to rectify the issue as soon as possible.
- Any reports made outside of the 5 working days will not be accepted unless at the designer’s discretion.
- Trade customers
We accept all forms of trade work and all items are sent out fully white label. Discretion is guaranteed. Failure to do so, on error of VC Graphics UK will result in a refund of your order.
- Our responsibilities
- We have dispatched the goods in a timely manner in order for the goods to reach you within the time frame as stated on the invoice. VC Graphics UK is not held accountable for any errors or delays made by the couriers and must be dealt with through the couriers directly.
- We are not held accountable for any loss of earnings due to delays in production or by the couriers.
- Right to vary these terms and conditions
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- Force Majeure events
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delayed performance of any of our obligations under a contract or from carrying on its business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our workforce or that of any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or government order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of a plant of machinery, fire, flood storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- Data protection
Any information given to us by you will not be passed onto any third parties and may be held for whatever time necessary.
- Termination of contracts and services
We reserve the right to terminate any services; any payments and/ or deposits will not be refunded for the following reasons:
- Any details provided to us are found to be incorrect or false.
- Deposits or payments have not been made within a reasonable time frame.
- Fraud, mistakes and misrepresentation.
- Breach of contract.